I need a ringtone for my phone - any interesting idea?

Subiecte diverse, legate de casa si gradina, dar care nu se incadreaza in celelalte sectiuni ale forumului.

I need a ringtone for my phone - any interesting idea?

Mesajde MeredithSophronia » Lun Iul 17, 2023 11:46 am

Lately I'm starting to feel like my ringtone is getting a bit dated and boring. That is why I am asking you for help. Do you have any interesting ideas for a new ringtone?

I would like the ringtone to be unique and stand out from the others. It can be a melody, a sound of nature, a fragment of your favorite song or something completely unexpected. I don't have specific preferences, so I'm open to any suggestions.

I know that nowadays there are many websites where you can download ready-made dzwonki na telefon za darmo, but I would like something more original. Maybe one of you has musical talent and can create your own ringtone? That would be great!

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please share them with me. I am very interested in your suggestions. Maybe someone will also share their story related to the ringtone on the phone? It would be nice to hear your experiences.

Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to your answers. I hope that thanks to you I will be able to find a really interesting and unique ringtone for my phone!
MeredithSophronia

Înapoi la De toate ...