REFS for a Hyper-V CSV Volume

Mobila bucatarie, mobila living, mobila dormitor, mobila copii, mobila bar, mobilier baie, mobilier comercial, mobilier terasa, mobilier gradina, etc.

REFS for a Hyper-V CSV Volume

Mesajde Fzekiel » Mie Noi 04, 2020 8:11 am

I am currently running a 4 node Server 2016 Hyper-V cluster storage is provided by a DELL MD3200 SAN normal concepts for CSV volume on NTFS are in place as previously nodes where 2012R2 and 2008R2 prior. My main question is I am going to be adding another SAN DELL MD3420 and I have been wondering whether to use REFS for the file system for VM's situated on this SAN.

I came across a Veeam article advising moving to this scenario however I would like to get the opinion of you all.
Fzekiel

Re: REFS for a Hyper-V CSV Volume

Mesajde Piekiel » Mie Noi 04, 2020 10:47 am

Hello Rupert, I have read through the error you are encountering at the present moment is that Microsoft Hyper-V VSS Writer is not available so to fix this issue i guess you need to enable the Hyper V through settings. To do it just right click on the Windows button and choose the option that says ‘Apps and Features’. Now pick the option of Programs and Features that is present on the right under related settings. Learn a lot more about it from https://appuals.com/install-hyper-v-role-windows-server/ now. Then pick Turn Windows Features on or off option and choose Hyper-V and press OK. Now when the process of installation has finished you are prompted to restart your PC again. I hope that by doing this you would be able to gain access to Microsoft Hyper-VSS error easily.
Piekiel

Re: REFS for a Hyper-V CSV Volume

Mesajde charlismith » Dum Aug 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Moving Leads" are potential customers who are actively seeking professional moving services. These leads typically result from inquiries made by individuals or businesses looking to relocate or transport their belongings. For moving companies, generating and capturing high-quality moving leads is essential for sustaining and growing their business. Effective lead generation strategies, such as targeted advertising, online marketing, and referrals, can attract potential customers who are genuinely interested in moving services. Moving leads can vary in size, scope, and complexity, ranging from residential moves to commercial relocations. Providing excellent customer service and meeting the unique requirements of each lead is crucial for building trust and establishing a strong reputation within the moving industry. By focusing on quality moving leads, companies can improve their conversion rates and customer satisfaction, ensuring the success and longevity of their moving business.
charlismith

Înapoi la Mobila