Centrale termice pe peleti HKS LAZAR Smartfire

Instalatii termice, centrale termice, incalzirea in pardoseala, instalatii sanitare, instalatii de climatizare, aer conditionat, ventilatie, etc.

Centrale termice pe peleti HKS LAZAR Smartfire

Mesajde GAMMA » Mar Ian 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Pe toate forumurile de afara exista topicuri separate, in functie de marca si modelul respectiv de centrala pe peleti, nu un amalgam unde se discuta de absolut toate marcile si daca te intereseaza o informatie trebuie sa citesti tot topicul. De aceea cred ca ar fi util sa deschid un topic nou, de informare, de ce nu sugestii ale beneficiarilor acestor cazane pe peleti Smartfire.

Asa, ca informare, pentru cei care nu stiu si doresc in viitorul apropiat sa-si achizitioneze un cazan HKS LAZAR, din gama de cazane fabricate de acest producator, exista modelul SF 11 cu puterea de 10,2 kw, modelul Pellet-Fokus 21-18 kw si modelul Smartfire de 15, 22, 41, 69, 81kw.

Toate modelele prezentate de mine au sistem automat de curatare a arzatorului, de serie, iar optional pot avea system automat de curatare a schimbatorului de caldura.

Toate modelele au de serie panou electronic color cu touchscreen,pot avea optional Sonda Lambda, modul de internet Econet 300 si regulator de camera Ecoster Touch.

Modelele Smartfire au arzatorul din otel inox cu grosimea de 8mm, curatare automata cu deschiderea unei trape actionate de un actuator Belimo.

Randamentul acestor cazane este unul REAL, de peste 92%, cu o functionare fara probleme de niciun fel sau blocaje, cum de fapt se intampla la muuulte alte tipuri de cazane pe peleti existente pe piata romaneasca.

Modelele de cazane pe peleti Smartfire au o automatizare completa, de ultima generatie cu posibilitatea comandarii a 2 pompe de circulatie pentru 2 circuite separate de incalzire (in pardoseala sau cu radiatoare ) cu vane de amestec cu 3 sau 4 cai cu servomotor, o pompa suplimentara pentru un circuit de incalzire cu radiatoare sau pompa intre cazan si puffer si un circuit de apa calda menajera la care se poate seta cu/fara prioritate si functie dezinfectare a boilerului. Se pot monta doua termostate de camera universale sau doua termostate dedicate Ecoster Touch.
Link-uri utile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhiFFhxuKoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecne6EDfDPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pMXxsvH8d0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXqdL-_xiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWNfx2ntieA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW44Yy6nmqw
GAMMA

Re: Centrale termice pe peleti HKS LAZAR Smartfire

Mesajde Rubl » Joi Mai 26, 2022 10:58 pm

Is it really that easy to become popular? Could someone teach me to become famous, I would like to become so at least not for long
Rubl

Mesajde Rusha21 » Joi Mai 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Popularity can be useful, no matter what kind of person you are, because it is always useful. This service, megafamous, has helped me grow my Instagram Page so I can meet new people, visit new places on my own and other countries, and generally live to the fullest. All this thanks to the fact that I promoted my account
Rusha21

Mesajde brittneypatterson » Vin Aug 05, 2022 10:14 am

Playing drift boss helps players' brain functions greatly. According to a lot of sociological studies, this type of game helps improve cerebral plasticity and control over multitasking and distraction drift boss
brittneypatterson

Mesajde charlismith » Lun Noi 07, 2022 10:39 am

The most popular audio format is MP3, which can be played on any computer, player, or phone. However, it happens frequently that audio files, such as songs or voice recordings, are saved in uncommon file types that aren't necessarily compatible with popular hardware. Visit us youtube video downloader for more information, Install Movavi MP3 Converter to convert WAV, APE, AAC, M4A, M4B, WMA, OGG, and FLAC files to MP3 if you experience this issue. It enables you to save the audio track of a clip or movie in a separate file and converts both audio and video to MP3. Use an online MP3 converter or download one right now and follow the conversion instructions to convert to MP3.
charlismith

Mesajde williamjacob » Lun Apr 10, 2023 11:41 am

Instagram Stories downloader tools allow you to easily download and save Instagram Stories from other users. With these tools, you can quickly download photos and videos from Instagram Stories, and save them on your device. There are many online and mobile tools available that allow you to do this for free. To download Instagram Reels videos, there are various online tools and services available, but one of the most reliable and user-friendly options is the Instagram Reels Video Downloader tool. With this tool, you can quickly and easily download any Reels video by simply copying and pasting the video URL into the tool. Simply enter the username or URL of the profile you want to download the story from, and the tool will do the rest. Some of the popular Instagram Stories downloader tools include Famium.co, StorySaver, StoryDownloader.net, and InstaStory. These tools make it easy to save and share Instagram Stories with others.
williamjacob

Mesajde charlismith » Vin Iun 09, 2023 8:30 pm

For users who are less familiar with downloading videos or technology in general, Y2mate serves as a reliable and accessible solution. The platform's user-friendly interface and streamlined approach provide a level of comfort and confidence, even for those who may not be technologically inclined. Y2mate's design empowers users to take control of their content consumption, regardless of their technical expertise. In conclusion, Y2mate's user-friendly interface and intuitive design make it a go-to choice for individuals looking to download YouTube videos.
Imagine
The platform's simplicity, from the copy-paste approach to the one-click downloading process, ensures that users of all skill levels can easily navigate and utilize its features. By eliminating unnecessary complexities, Y2mate allows users to focus on accessing their desired content without any distractions. Whether one is a tech enthusiast or a beginner, Y2mate offers a user-centric solution that is accessible to everyone.
charlismith

Înapoi la Instalatii termice, instalatii sanitare, instalatii de climatizare si ventilatie